You may want to cut out part of your plan layer from your Unearth map. That may be the sheet’s legend, or an irrelevant part of the plan.
Here’s how you do it:
1. Click on the "Layers" button on the right side of your screen.
2. Then click on the caret to the right of the layer's name.
3. Select "Edit Layer".
4. Click on the "Stake" button in the upper left corner of the map.
5. On the right side of the screen - the side with the plan sheet - click on the "Crop" button.
6. On the "Crop" screen, outline the area that you want shown on the map. Everything outside of the area you outline won't be shown on the map - including the PDF's borders. When you have your desired area, click "Save".
7. After the page has been cropped you’ll go back to the page from step 5. Double-check your staked points, then click "Save".
8. You’ll then be shown the same page from Step 4, with the newly cropped layer over the map. Review your layer here, and click "Save" to return to your site.
If you run into any issues or have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.