Here's how you draw a Line on your site map:
1. Click on the "Text and Shapes" tab on the left.
2. Select "Line".
3. Click on the map where you want the line to start.
4. If you want the line to be straight, double click the point where you want it to end.
If you want the line to be segmented, click the point where you want it to bend once, and then move to the next point. Repeat until you’ve reached the endpoint. Double click the endpoint.
5. You can change the line’s color, thickness, or make it a solid or dashed line.
6. Click "Save" in the lower right corner.
There you have it!
If you run into any issues or have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.