Unearth gives you and your team the capability to filter and sort your data within your site. With Table View, users can look at work completed on a specific day, in a specific location, by a specific team member, or the work recorded as a specific type of asset on your Unearth site. You also have the ability to sort columns in ascending/descending order. Now, your quality control can be streamlined within your project's site. Here’s how you use filters:
1. On your Unearth site, locate Table View. Here, you will see a number of columns ("Primary Label," "Category," "Type," etc.), each with a "Filter" icon. This is where you'll select what criteria you want to filter off of.
2. Click on the "Filter" icon to open the list of items you can filter by under each category.
Select the variables that you want to filter out of your table.
3. Then, you can add additional columns based on field entries within each asset's field form. Click on "x Properties" under the "Type" column to see which fields you can add as columns to your table. The number listed notes the number of fields associated with each asset in your custom toolkit.
When you open the "Properties" window, you can toggle on/off fields to add as columns.
4. Once you've chosen which assets and fields you want to show in your Table, the map will only show the filtered items and the number will be reflected at the top of the Table. Here, you can easily see how many assets are on the list and you can click "Reset Filters" to show all of your assets.
5. You can also quickly navigate to filtering with the main "Properties" button located next to the search bar in Table View.
6. Click on the "Properties" icon to toggle on/off certain columns in Table View.
If you scroll down in the window, you will find each asset and the properties (fields) that are associated with each one. You can click the carrot next to each asset to reveal each field, which can be added to your table.
Easily toggle on/off fields to add or remove from your Table to help with your quality control process.
When you set filters, you can export the table and your export will reflect the content that is remaining in the table after you apply filters. If you apply filters to your site, they will be saved to your site unless you click the "Reset Filters" button. If you run into any issues or have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.