You may want to cut out part of your plan set from your Unearth map. That may be the sheet’s legend or an irrelevant part of the plan. Here’s how you do it:
1. Click on the "Layers" button in the lower-left corner of your screen.
2. Then click on the caret to the right of the layer's name.
3. Select "Edit Layer".
4. Click on the "Stake" button in the upper left of the map area.
5. On the right side of the screen - the side with the plan sheet - you’ll see a button at the bottom that says "Crop". Click on that button.
6. On the "Crop" screen, outline the area that you want to be shown on the map. Everything outside of the area you outline won't be shown on the map - including the PDF's borders. Click the Save button in the lower right when you're done.
7. After the page has been cropped you’ll go back to the page from step 5. Click "Save" in the lower right there too.
8. You’ll then be shown the same page from step 4, with the newly cropped layer over the map. Review your layer here, and click on "Save" in the lower right again to go back to your main screen for this map.
If you run into any issues or have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.