Unearth OnePlace makes it simple to bring your team members into a conversation, or to bring in outside contributors for their input.
1. Click on an activity card in your activity feed to open up the thread view.
2. Click the caret in the top right corner, then click the '+' symbol.
3. Either select a licensed user or enter an email or phone number to add an outside collaborator. Then click "Done" or "Send".
4. To add a photo, task, measurement, or drawing to the Discussion, select the appropriate button. To add a comment, type your comment, and then click the "Send".
5. Exit out of the Discussion when you are finished contributing to it.
If you added an outside collaborator, they will receive a text or email that gives them access only to that specific thread. If you added a licensed user, they will get a notification that an item needs their attention.
If you run into any issues, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.