Replace your paper files by uploading files onto your virtual map in Unearth.
Within your project you can keep track of all of the associated project documents. Whether you want to simply upload your files, show the location of them, or attach one to an asset, you can. Here’s how:
- Click on the plus button on the left side of the screen.
- Find the section that contains the file type assets. Click on the file type you want to upload, or click "File" to upload any type.
- In the next window, choose which file(s) to upload.
- Click "Upload" in the lower right of that window once you’ve selected your file. Here, you can upload a multitude of files.
- Once you have uploaded your file, our system will automatically locate it on your project
if the file has location data (drone surveys and photos taken from smartphones have this data). If the file doesn't have location data, you have the option to place it on the map. Click on the "Add to Map" button to place the file icon on your map.
- You can move the icon anywhere on your map by simply clicking and dragging it. Then click "Done" when you are finished.
- If you’ve uploaded a drone survey, you’ll be asked to process the survey in DroneDeploy after the images finish uploading. Select that you do want to process the images. After you do that, the drone survey should take under 24 hours to process and show up on your map.
If you run into any issues or have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Revised June 2022